The work we do often has huge repercussions on the everyday lives of our clients. We understand this. It is why, unlike many legal service providers, we never do bulk claims. For us, the needs of our clients are too great. At Bernard Chill & Axtell Solicitors, we believe that each case deserves the close attention of an experienced professional. We make a commitment to provide this level of care when you first come to see us.
Criminal Defence Lawyers In Southampton
Our lawyers work across a wide range of practice areas. These are:
- Criminal law — We are one of the major providers of private and publicly funded criminal defence services on the south coast with a team of five duty solicitors and other specialists.
- Employment law — We have a reputation as experts in this area and many of our cases attract national attention.
- Whistle-blowers — In this niche area, we aggressively defend employees who have been brave enough to speak out against wrongdoing, and have achieved "stunning victories" for clients when other firms have said there was no case!
- Conveyancing — Partner Paul Harvey has 30 years' experience handling all aspects of residential and commercial conveyancing.
- Divorce — We offer a personal and supportive service to family law clients who are going through a relationship or marriage breakdown, advising on all financial, property and child care issues.
- Civil litigation — We advise on a wide range of civil and commercial disputes.
- Immigration law — Our team includes a former immigration judge and we take on cases of any kind.
- Child law — Our work includes advising on contact and residence issues during divorce and providing guidance to clients whose children are under the care of a local authority.
- Wills and Probate — We offer fixed-fee wills and advise on all aspects of probate law, including inheritance disputes.
For expert advice on immigration and employment law in Hampshire and the other legal areas we work in, contact us online or by phone on 08082507260. For new clients, we offer a one-hour consultation at a greatly reduced rate.